- Surgical focus:
Hand surgery, sports medicine, manual therapy, acupuncture, x-ray, MRI and physical therapy
Dr. med. Holger Göbel
Specialist consultant in orthopaedic surgery (Doctor of medicine)
Specialist for your hands
Dr. med. Holger Göbel is specialist for all orthopaedic problems of the hand, including hand surgery. He practices as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2003 and joined ORTHOPÄDIE in Berlin-Charlottenburg in 2010.
As passionate diver Dr. med. Holger Göbel published many dive guides and articles about diving medicine.
Dr. med. Holger Göbel takes care of his patients in German and English.
- Studies of Medicine, University FU Berlin
- License to practice medicine 1995
- Doctorate M.D. University FU Berlin by Prof. Meißner 1997
- Specialist training trauma surgery at Unfallkrankenhaus Berlin with Prof. Dr. med Ekkenkamp and in orthopaedics and hand surgery with Prof. Dr. med Eisenschenk
- Specialist training in orthopaedic surgery with Priv. Doz. Dr. med. K. Büttner-Janz (Berlin)
- Certified as specialist in orthopaedics and trauma surgery
- Postgraduate training in hand surgery at Unfallkrankenhaus Marzahn, Berlin
- Since 2003 own practice as consultant orthopaedic surgeon for private and public patients
- Diagnostic radiology of the skeletal system
- Ultrasound diagnostic of the locomotor system
- Qualification in diving medicine (GTÜM e.V.)