Conservative orthopaedic treatment and prevention
Manual therapy, acupuncture, x-ray
Jessica da Silva
Specialist consultant in orthopaedic surgery
Orthopaedic specialist for conservative treatment
Jessica da Silva is specialized in acupuncture, trigger point treatment and manual therapy. Furthermore she is focussed on the treatment of chronic pain, shockwave therapy, treatment with hyaluronic acid and orthobiologics (ACP plasma).
She practices as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2013 and joined ORTHOPÄDIE CHARLOTTENBURG in July 2019.
Jessica da Silva takes care of her patients in German, English and Portuguese.
- Studies of Medicine University Charité Berlin
- License to practice medicine 2005
- Surgical Training with Prof. Dr. Dr. K.-J. Bauknecht, Auguste-Viktoria-Krankenhaus, Berlin
- Intensive Care and Anaesthesiology with Prof. P. Lehmkuhl, Auguste-Viktoria-Krankenhaus, Berlin
- Training in plastic- and handsurgery with Dr. R. Spierer, Auguste-Viktoria-Krankenhaus, Berlin
- Specialist training in orthopaedic surgery with PD Dr. M. Muschik, Park Klinik Weißensee, Berlin, and PD Dr. S. Klima and F. Jahn, Ev. Elisabethklinik, Berlin
- Certified as specialist in orthopaedics and trauma surgery 2013
- Diagnostic Radiology of the skeletal system
- Manual Therapy
- Deutsche Ärztegesellschaft für Akupunktur